Italy on the Move 2021: round table in the context of J.P. Morgan Annual Healthcare Conference
Modena, Italy, January 14th, 2021 – “Italy on the move”, a new Life science companies networking opportunity, is at the third year edition. The event was at the first time on a digital platform, and happened in the same days of the J.P. Morgan Annual Healthcare Conference.
In the context of a webinar promoted by ICE, the Italian agency for the Foreign promotion and the Italian companies internationalization and the Foreing Affairs Minister, in partnership with Farmindustria and Assobiotech, Holostem and other 8 top italian biotech (Dorian Therapeutics, Europmed Pharma, Geeneta Science, kither, Multiply Labs, Reithera, Sifi e Transactiva), introduced themselves to a Life Sciences investors Group.
Among the round table speaker – the chairman was Jon Carroll, Endopoint news journalist, Armando Varricchio, USA italian ambassador, Manlio Di Stefano, Foreing Affairs and International Cooperation secretary, Carlo Ferro, Italian Trade Agency president, our CEO Marco Dieci, introduced Holostem with a focus on the international market and the new USA investment area.
Present on the European market with Holoclar, the world’s first approved stem cell-based ATMP, Holostem is now looking for a new positioning for its therapy for the reconstruction of the ocular surface damaged by corneal burns and for the products under development, such as gene therapy for Butterfly Children and other epithelial stem cell based therapies.
- Holoclar is now available also in Czech Republic
- Single-keratinocyte transcriptomic analyses identify different clonal types and proliferative potential mediated by FOXM1 in human epidermal stem cells
- Michele De Luca wins an ERC Advanced Grant
- Regenerative Medicine of Epithelia: Lessons From the Past and Future Goals
- Italy on the Move 2021: round table in the context of J.P. Morgan Annual Healthcare Conference