Gentamicin induces LAMB3 nonsense mutation readthrough and restores functional laminin 332 in junctional epidermolysis bullosa
Lincoln V, Cogan J, Hou Y, Hirsch M, Hao M, Alexeev V, De Luca M, De Rosa L, Bauer JW, Woodley DT, Chen M.Lincoln V, Cogan J, Hou Y, Hirsch M, Hao M, Alexeev V, De Luca M, De Rosa L, Bauer JW, Woodley DT, Chen M.
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2018 Jun 26. pii: 201803154.
- Newcastle pharmacy experts work with Italian biotech lab to provide access to sight-saving treatment across England
- Holostem Terapie Avanzate begins its transition to a Foundation
- Transgenic Epidermal Cultures for Junctional Epidermolysis Bullosa — 5-Year Outcomes
- Gene therapy for butterfly children: 5-year follow-up published in the New England Journal of Medicine
- Hologene 5: A Phase II/III Clinical Trial of Combined Cell and Gene Therapy of Junctional Epidermolysis Bullosa